Mediterranean Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Calamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 2 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (about 7 leaves)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 9 to 11 minutes. Drain.
Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 6 minutes. Add the tomatoes, olives, and capers and cook for 3 more minutes. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked spaghetti, tomato mixture, herbs, and feta.