- 1 pound boneless skinless Smart Chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- Sesame seeds to taste
- 4 to 6 wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
Marinate one pound of boneless, skinless Smart Chicken thighs in one cup of teriyaki sauce and refrigerate for two to four hours. After removing the chicken and disposing of the marinade, sandwich slices of red bell peppers and onions between alternating pieces of chicken and chunks of pineapple.
Grill until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are soft—approximately twelve minutes over medium heat, turning occasionally. Remove from heat and sprinkle with sesame seeds to taste. Serve with a side of rice and enjoy.