- 1 (10 oz.) package Chinese noodles
- 3 (16.9 oz) cartons Smart Chicken Pho Bone Broth
- 1 pound Smart Chicken Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 cups carrots, julienned
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup green onion, sliced
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
Cook Chinese noodles as directed on package and set aside. For additional flavor and protein, try cooking noodles with bone broth! Using a large saucepan or stockpot, bring 6 cups of Smart Chicken Pho Bone broth to a rapid simmer. Once broth is simmering, add chicken thighs and poach until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F. Once chicken is fully cooked, lower heat and add all vegetables and increase heat to a low simmer. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper if desired.