Winter Cobb Salad With Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
Favorite seasonal ingredients join up for a perfectly crunchy salad that won’t leave you hungry.
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 boneless skinless Smart Chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and diced
- 1 apple, diced
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup crumbled goat cheese (or substitute feta)
- Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing (recipe follows)
To a large serving bowl, add chopped Romaine lettuce. Top with rows of chicken, bacon, eggs, apple, pecans, cranberries, and cheese. Serve with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing.
Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
- Makes about ½ cup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
In a sealable jar or plastic container, combine all ingredients. Cover and shake well. Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.