Serves 4 (as a main course)
- 4 boneless skinless Smart Chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Everything Seasoning (recipe follows)
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush both sides of each chicken breast with oil and transfer to a baking sheet. Season each chicken breast with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the seasoning. Gently pat the chicken to press on the seasoning, then spray each breast lightly with cooking spray to keep the seasoning from burning.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until the thickest portion of the breast registers 165°F on an instant-read digital thermometer. Remove from oven; let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Everything Seasoning
- Makes about ½ cup
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (half white, half black)
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1½ tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon flaked sea salt
Combine all ingredients. Store in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.