- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 onion, diced small
- 1 cup mushrooms, diced small
- 1/3 cup sherry wine
- 1 cup Smart Chicken breasts or thighs, cooked and diced small
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the peppers and onions and sauté for another minute.
Increase the heat to high and add the sherry. Continually stir until almost all of the liquid is evaporated. Remove from heat, add the chicken, Dijon mustard, salt, and parsley. Stir until combined.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10-inch by 15-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet into 2 1/2-inch squares. Press each pastry square into a mini muffin tin. Fill each puff pastry cup with 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.